Bits of time
- Amazed at how much these little hands have experienced right here in her own home.
- Taking the time to remember most of a child’s learning should come from their own family and not a paid teacher in some class room who never will really know the child.
- Life lessons are learned one experience at a time.
- Fun and entertainment doesn’t have to come from a box containing the latest must have toy on the shelf and TV.
- Some times our best friends are made of cloth and stuffing.
- Some times they are family pets.
- Sometimes they are imaginary.
- Bits of time to remember and appreciate